back ground

Friday, April 1, 2011

Things that annoy me

So i had work today and yeah its so so , not really a fan of it but it has to be done, as as i have been mentioning I'm selling scratchies for star ship hospital. NOw i don't have a problem if someone doesn't want a scratchie, but its my job to ask anyways. BUT what really annoys me are some of the lame excuses they come up with. these include..
 I donating time-like seriously and how are you donating your time??? cant you come up with a better excuse..

I'm paying for star ship on my power account...- yes i understand that some people do- but the people saying it obviously don't and its usually one says it so your line uses the same excuse- come on guys be original..

I rung up and donated to them personally.. oh really and when was that????

I went on line last night and donated... oh a wow really like i haven't heard that one before.

and my favourite i don't believe in the charity... are u serious what is there to believe in??? its a hospital set up specially for the children's needs- very sick children honestly have a heart.

Enough about work it gets me so wound up.. oh but by the way I'm pretty sure I'm kicking ass in the most sold.. :)

Another thing that is really getting to me at the moment are 2 of my neighbours.. one who lives next door- an older dutch couple who are way way too up tight, and the people at the front of the long driveway that we shear with  other people.

Lets start with next door. They are so up tight and obviously have no life as 3 times since we have moved in they have come knocking on our door at the early hours of the morning(as josh works nights and i don't do mornings -soo un cool) just to tell us to do our lawns because they are getting long and she doesn't like seeing them. First of all finding time to do them as i work days and josh works nights it super hard to get time as i work weekends and josh is catching up on sleep. secondly she cant even see the laws unless she comes up to our gate, thirdly they weren't actually that long when she woke us up. and lastly- if the only thing you can complain about with us is the lawns then you seriously have way to much time on your hands. We don't have party's, we don't play loud music, we don't have rubbish on property, our dog doesn't bark etc. She is seriously an old up tight Nana.

The other neighbour is the one at the end of the drive way which there wall  makes the side of the drive way. Due to there misbehaved, mutts that they call dogs they have destroyed the fence which has allowed the rock structure to crumble down onto the drive way, making it very hard to drive past and dangerous. i have put the rocks up so many times but anytime someone walks passed the fence the dogs push it down trying to get out snapping away(The best thing would be to put the dogs down-I'm an animal lover and have worked at a dog kennel but thetas dogs are dangerous and are after blood. We all have animals and are afraid for there safety should they get loose).

After months of getting out of my car to move the rocks i was sick of it so when i say the owners on the porch having some quiet ones i decided to say something. i asked them nicely if they were the owners of the dog and when they said yes , i let them no that they had made the fence fall down and it was beginning to be a problem if they could do something about it that would be great. Well they had a nerve to tell me it wasn't there dogs it was mine!!! i was like um na it actually these dogs not mine. OMG what a nerve. So hopefully they fix it by the time i get back or ill call the council to make them do something.

on a brighter note only a week till i go back home for a visit yay me...

No comments:

Post a Comment